Although I've been blogging for more than a year, today was the first time I have been tagged. This particular meme is called Power of 7. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
The evil spirit who got me is All Things Shea.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
1. When I was 9 years old, I was running into a shop in Copenhagen and crashed into Winston Churchill, causing him to drop an armload of packages.
2. I once sat next to a handsome guy named Oscar at a scuba resort in Roatan. When I asked him what he did for a living, he told me he was the President of Costa Rica. "Yeah," I replied, "And I'm the Queen of England." Oscar Arias laughed, fortunately.
3. I don't own a TV, microwave, cell phone, iPod, or wristwatch, but I have eight laptops, a regular standie-uppie PC, four PDAs, and a 600-year old water clock that actually works.
4. I don't need a wristwatch, because I always know what time it is. And I don't need an alarm clock, because I can program myself to wake up at a certain time.
5. My elbow joints can rotate 270 degrees.
6. Jonas Salk was my second cousin.
7. The first sentence I uttered to my future husband compared him to a garbage can.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Here are the randomly drawn winners (or losers, depending on your point of view):
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Yeah yeah. I'll do that, then duck and run.